- Look ma! No hat! No gloves! 48 degrees and barely any wind.
- It's nice right now, but later on it may get a little chillier. I didn't take that into account. Usually, it warms up during my run, cuz I run in the morning. Hmm.
- What the heck am I going to write about after this run? Work in progress.
- I could write about the playlist I have going on right now. I'm just not ready to reveal that, though. They say that the eyes are the window to the soul. I say it's what type of music they listen to.
- "I like everything, except ___________." - Translation: They don't really like everything.
- "I hate corporate radio. Long live the independent label!" - Translation: They don't like corporate radio, but once in awhile they're favorite band crosses over and they punish themselves for still liking the song/artist. Kind of like a music Opus Dei.
- "I don't know what I like." Translation - I think Britney Spears is a great artist and I'm excited about her comeback.
- Lots of cyclists today. Really? You can't wave back when I wave to you? Is there that much traffic on a completely paved trail? Tool.
- Nice white compression outfit, cyclist dude. Do they have that in a size "hetero"?
- Holy crap, I'm really going to go out there. An out and back route that'll get me to the middle of nowhere. I hope I don't get hurt/lost/attacked by a puma.
- I like the word "puma".
- Running math. If I run a 9 minute mile, it'll take me _____ to finish a half marathon. OK, carry the three. Oooh, squirrel! Crap, now I have to start over. Damn ADHD.
10 hours ago